Hayward is always looking for ways to make pool and spa ownership as affordable and effortless as possible. Our Universal H-Series pool and spa heaters combine advanced technology with universal-fit flexibility, making them a smart choice for virtually any new installation or system upgrade. They deliver state-of-the-industry performance, save up to 18% on energy costs, have extremely low NOx emission levels and a legendary reputation for durability. They’re offered in 150,000, 200,000, 250,000, 300,000, 350,000 and 400,000 BTU/hr. models.
The Universal H-Series is an energy efficient, high performance, installation adaptable commitment to the pool service professional.
- Standard cupro nickel heat exchanger
- Excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance
- Exclusive ‘Totally Managed’ cupro nickel heat exchanger water flow
- Same water velocity through all tubes for faster heating
- Patented header by-pass design
- Up to 18 percent savings by reducing pump run-time
- 2in x 2 1/2in CPVC union plumbing connections
- Common union for installation or service, adapts to larger plumbing recommended for greater efficiencies
- Low NOx emissions – meets clean air quality standards